All I know is you came to me when I was at my lowest
You picked me up, breeding life in me
...
See this light in you, it’s dark. let me turn on the lights and brigthen me and lighten you
I dont think you realise what you mean to me
Not the slightest clue
...
You gon either wanna fight me when I get off this f-cking mic
Or you gon hug me
But I’m not an option, theres nothing else I can do cause…
...
Im about to lose my mind
You’ve been gone for so long
I’m running out of time
I need a doctor
Call me a doctor
...
To bring me back to life
You don´t need a doctor, you need a nurse
ResponderEliminarOr maybe I need a painkiller...
Eliminarhttp://desmotivaciones.es/3397277/La-presencia-de-algunas-personas#imagen
ResponderEliminarY si esa persona no está cerca? y si no hay forma de verla?
EliminarMe dijo alguien, hace poco, unos minutos que...tiempo...